Art nude shoot with katy Cee part 2

Well this was fun! For the second part of my shoot with Katy I wanted to play about with movement and slow shutter speeds. I used 1/10th sec for most shots with D-lite + grid set to 3 as the main light and an SB28 popped behind the model for a bit of edge lighting.

I'd also got it in my head that I wanted to make an indian headdress for this shoot which turned out rather well I think. Once I'd got the materials together it only took an afternoon to make and was actually really quite an enjoyable project.

Most of these shots are quite heavily photoshopped in one way or another. I wanted to make them surreal, magical and unique and after the stark simplicity of part one of this shoot I really enjoyed indulging in some photoshop creativity.

Related links
See part one from this shoot here

See more of katys work here

And check out her fantastic photo props company here













Related Posts
Art nude shoot with Katy Cee part 1
Shooting lingerie and nude with Allegra
Ayla Sky Nude shoot with behind the scenes video




Add page to Stumbleupon:

No comments:

Post a Comment