Vintage Showgirl Shoot

DIY Ethic
Here's some pictures from a shoot I did last weekend with the marvellous Eve Kann, you may remeber her from the Cat Woman Shoot I did. As with the cat woman shoot, the costume for this one was another of Eve's fine creations ( she is a talented young lady ).

Lighting and look
We really wanted to go for a classic 40's era look for the pictures, so i kept things very simple with one Elinchrome head mounted high camera right with a 30 degree grid on. The nice thing was that Eve's feather headdress acted as a kind of gobo, creating some wonderful shadows on the backdrop. Gotta love those happy accidents!

Processing
Very minimal post processing done on these shots, I mainly just added some split toning in lightroom to give the colours a vintage feel.




Add page to Stumbleupon:




 
  











Learn more about how I light my shots here...lighting techniques



Add page to Stumbleupon:



Other places to find me on the net...

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment